Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creation Groupe Telegram
FreeBzH:
I''m not sure what you mean by a "telegram group"?
From what I have observed on the site, it isn't so much about the French documentation needing translation (google translator does a pretty good job) but more about updating the documentation to reflect the current state of things.
I've said this elsewhere on the forum but I am a big fan of Calaos. It's got a great dashboard gui and it architecture is really extremely well done. It currently is too focused on Europe (understandable) and needs to be expanded across the pond to get more interest.
I'd like to see more discussion about adding WIFI devices to it. But first the need for a V3 that supports ZigBee2MQTT on Raspberry Pi is really important and quite critical.
We also need to establish groups on Reddit and Facebook as these will create a lot more visibility worldwide.
I for one have been most fortunate that Raoul has helped me in understanding more about Calaos. I'm also hopeful that others with the past experience will take the time to reach out with a group on Reddit or Facebook and help newcomers to learn and appreciate the great home automation system that Calaos is.
I've been doing home automation for over 30 years. I go back to the 70's when BSR X10's were first introduced. I still have some running. I've spun up Smartthings when it first came out ( still have my original hub), Home Assistant (didn't like the instability of the code and lack of a good Dashboard gui), and also openHAB (again poor dashboard and gui) to name a few. This is why Calaos to me is the best of what I have worked with.
I see there is still a lot of interest in Calaos given the number of people that read the recent posts. I'd just like to hear more from them on the forum.
Now the question is: What do others think? Angel

Cheers.
Glenn.

Messages In This Thread
Creation Groupe Telegram - by Flykri - 01-13-2020, 04:39 PM
RE: Creation Groupe Telegram - by gtracy - 01-13-2020, 05:04 PM
RE: Creation Groupe Telegram - by Flykri - 01-13-2020, 05:46 PM
RE: Creation Groupe Telegram - by gtracy - 01-13-2020, 06:02 PM
RE: Creation Groupe Telegram - by Flykri - 01-13-2020, 06:14 PM
RE: Creation Groupe Telegram - by gtracy - 01-13-2020, 06:48 PM
RE: Creation Groupe Telegram - by gtracy - 01-13-2020, 07:03 PM
RE: Creation Groupe Telegram - by FreeBzH - 03-01-2020, 04:22 PM